Important Coronavirus customer information
Our priority is ensuring that we keep our customers, staff, and volunteers safe. We are following the government guidance and will make amendments as the situation evolves.
You will notice several changes on how the Centre operates, these include:
- All activities must be booked in advance by using the booking link on our website and social media platforms or by bookings over the phone on our new number 0759 236 3131. Class/activity numbers are limited, some sessions will be limited to 45 minutes.
- Before entering the building, you must use the hand sanitizing stations provided.
- The Centre is operating a one-way system, please adhere to the signs and respect the 2 metre social distancing rules throughout your visit.
- You must report to reception before proceeding to your activity. There will be staff available to help with your journey to and from your activity.
- We ask all customers to use contactless payments if possible.
- If you feel unwell, have a cough, high temperature or any other symptoms that could be related to the Coronavirus, we ask you not to attend the Centre. We have the right to refuse admission to anyone showing any of these symptoms.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations and dispensers throughout the building, and soap dispensers in the toilets for customer use. Anti-bacterial cleaning products will be provided in the weights and fitness rooms for customers use, in addition these rooms will be cleaned by our staff immediately before each session.
- The changing rooms and showers will only be available for disabled customers. Please come dressed ready for your activity and change/shower when you get home.
- Toilets will be restricted to a single person using any of the toilets and we will use a one in one out system. Vacant/ occupied signs will be in operation.
We hope that you will enjoy visit and help us to make our building a safe environment for everyone.